Watermelon Gin Fizz
Last week Rachel turned 28, so we celebrated with a potluck and plenty of drinks. I brought a watermelon gin fizz that turned out to be enough of a hit that we recreated it at the office this week. We took some photos and wanted to share the recipe.
The recipe is simple, but it was a great way to cool down after our first week back into warm Florida weather. The recipe is as follows:
2 cups of diced watermelon
4 Tbsp fresh lime juice
1/2 cup ginger ale
Lime wedge, for garnish
1. Muddle watermelon in cocktail shaker.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients into the shaker.
3. Shake well. (Be careful though, the pressure can build!)
4. Pour through strainer into a copper cup and garnish a skinny slice of watermelon and lime wedge.
5. Kick back, because it's the weekend!